Montmartre & Its Muses
Possibly the most romantic places in Paris, Montmartre, with its winding cobbled streets staircases, cozy nooks and views, exudes romance. However, the hilltop district is much more than just a pretty face.
This offbeat stroll around “La Butte” will reveal some of the area’s most passionate love stories involving some of the illustrious artists, writers and musicians who lived or hung out in what was once the artistic epicenter of the city.
The area helped spin those romances, but the artists also fell hard for Montmartre and the area featured as a muse for some of the greatest artists of the second half of the 19th and early 20th century. Our walk will also take us by charming areas, perfect for stealing a kiss or photo. We’ll end with a drink in a special spot in order to savor the magic of Montmartre and give you further advice on making the most of romantic Paris.
Why Choose This Tour:
- Good for 1st time and repeat visitors
- See another side of Montmartre away from the masses
- Quiet romantic streets
- Picturesque setting, great photo opportunities
- Personalised recommendations for your trip
- Duration: 3 hours (with sit down drink at end)
- Price: 325 euros, private tour for two people (up to 5 extra participants possible at small additional fee to cover drinks)
- Multiple tour discount: Book 2 or more tours and get 10% off all tours
- Meeting Point: Near Place Pigalle (Exact address provided with booking confirmation.
- Inclusions: Photos with my or your camera. One drink at end.
Please fill in the contact form below and I will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm:[contact-form-7 id=”18362″ title=”Tour Booking”]