My new book “There’s Only One Paris” has had an exciting début! The book is getting around the world and there are copies now in over a dozen countries! See how you can get a copy, attend our virtual launch party and peruse some of the first press mentions of the book below!
How to Get Your Copy of “There’s Only One Paris”
If you’re based in Paris, please go to the Red Wheelbarrow bookshop for a copy (available with click & collect, they can provide an attestation so you can get there – shop for other books there too). For those of you not in Paris, please support local bookshops by seeing if they can order it in (most should be able to). Otherwise it is available on Amazon in kindle and print versions here: US, CANADA, FRANCE, UK, ITALY (or other national branches). If you’d like to learn more about the book first, see this article.
Virtual Launch Party & Reading!
Due to Covid restrictions, we won’t be able to hold in-person events right now… so we’ll be celebrating the launch of the book with a virtual launch party! This will be held on Sunday November 22nd at 2pm EST/8 pm Paris time via Facebook Live and Zoom (so it’s interactive!) More information on how to “attend” here. Even if you can stop in briefly, it would be great to see you! And bring your copy of the book if you have one already!
Recent Press Mentions
Word about the book is getting around! Here is a selection of the press mentions so far:
- CBS Radio (listen here)
- Frommer’s Travel Podcast (listen here)
- La Vie Creative Podcast
- Every Day Parisian
- La Cuisine Paris (Holiday Gift Guide & Gourmet Guide to the 18th)
- Secrets of Paris
- HiP Paris
- Earful Tower Podcast – special guest of episode “How 2020 has changed Montmartre” with discussion of book
- Girls Guide to Paris – book excerpt
- Bonjour Paris
- Love In the City of Light
- As well as mentions on popular Facebook/Instagram pages by France with Véro, Perfectly Paris, Feels Like Home in Paris, and Sarah Harrison International.
More are upcoming too so stay tuned!