Calling all food lovers in Paris! Mark your calendars for the first edition of a fabulous new event, the Resto Experience, bringing together the best of the Parisian culinary scene on 7, 8 and 9 April 2017 at the Parc Floral, Paris. Read on to work up your appetite AND have your chance to win tickets!
The first edition of Resto Experience will showcase 50 restaurants and 10 bars from the Parisian culinary scene, providing an excellent platform (or rather plate) to discover an incredible range of gastronomic delicacies. In addition to being delicious, this three-day event gives visitors the chance to meet the chefs, restaurant owners and mixologists in person to learn about their culinary arts firsthand. The event will feature five different themes:
- Finger food
- French cuisine
- World cuisine
- Specialty cuisine (gluten free, sugar free, lactose free…)
The owners will be there to welcome you to their stands, talk about their establishments, kitchens, specialties, wines and cocktails. Like at a restaurant, there will be thematic lunch and evening sessions over these three days at different dining/opening hours:
- “Opening night”: Friday the 7th: 7pm – 12am
- “Come with your children”: Saturday the 8th: 11am – 4pm
- “Come for dinner”: Saturday the 8th: 7pm – 12am
- “Let’s Brunch”: Sunday the 9th: 11am – 5pm
The concept is to take chefs out of their kitchens and barmen from behind their bars to give you the opportunity to taste delicious dishes at a fraction of the price. Different cooking shows will also be held over the three days, creating a festive atmosphere in which foodies can learn and share experiences.
Here are some of the restaurants and bars that will be exhibiting:
42 Degres: a 100% raw food restaurant.
Otima Acai: a Brazilian bar that proposes Acai and Brazilian fruit based cocktails
Gentle Gourmet: A vegan gastronomic restaurant
Sens Unique: A bistronomic restaurant
Resto Experience has kindly offered my readers five entrance tickets to five different people! All you will then need to do is purchase your “resto billets”
- Like the Je T’Aime, Me Neither Facebook Page (if you don’t already)
- Like the Resto Experience Facebook Page
- Like the post on my Facebook page here
- Share the post, tag a friend or add in your favorite Paris restaurant to get entered in the draw a second time!
- OR if you’re not on Facebook, you can add a comment to this post below
You have until Wednesday March 29th midnight EST. Good luck everyone … and bon appetit!
Parc Floral – Route de la Pyramide 75012 Paris
Metro: Chateau de Vincennes
Dates: April 7, 8, 9, 2017